Golden rule to Harmony#2
In my previous post, I had told you guys about the 3 Golden Rules to Harmony. I had discussed in detail the first rule-Detoxify or Declutter. Refer my previous post if you are seeing this blog for the first time .If you have followed the first step then its time to take the next. So, here’s the Golden Rule to Harmony#2:
While discussing the First Golden Rule to Harmony, we had envisioned human body as a room and after the initial step of decluttering the room; we need to reorganize it to set it in order. Apply the same wisdom to your own body, you had cluttered it with over-eating and wrong dietary choices and after cleansing and detoxifying your system you need to provide it with the right amount of nutrition it requires to maintain and sustain the vital energy inside you.
Our skin undergoes a constant renewal just like our other body cells; a new layer of skin replaces the previous one in about 20-22 days. After the circulating toxins are removed from your blood through Detoxification (read the Golden Rule to Harmony#1 in my previous post), it is mandatory to make the right dietary choices that help in formation of healthy skin cells.
If you have been suffering from Acne Vulgaris /Acne indurata the most unsightly variant of Acne then you also need some medication that promotes healthy skin formation and treats pustules. Mostly medication is given on the basis of your general symptoms and co-existing medical complications if any.
Here are some steps to ensure healthy skin formation:
- Eat a well balanced and nutritious diet comprising of whole grains, milk, cottage cheese, cooked and raw veggies, seasonal and fresh fruits, lentils and maintain adequate hydration by drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water a day.
- Cut back on too fatty/spicy food as it causes increased production of Sebum, causing greasy skin and skin outbreaks due to clogging of skin pores by excess sebum.
- Take fibre rich diet such as fibrous fruits, leafy veggies, grains/Flour with husk, sprouted lentils, at least once a day.
- Take Spirulina flakes/capsules as dietary supplement if you can, its rich in proteins and fibres and has a very high antioxidant content as well, no doubt its referred to as the “Wonder Food”. But this is optional.
- Have water melon juice in summers.
- Have pomegranate juice for that enviable glowing skin, daily.
- Mostly medicine is prescribed on the basis your individual symptoms. If you want free medical advice from me just leave your query as comment, I’ll answer back as soon as I can.
- For pustules and Acne indurata take R#53 drops/ (10 drops+1tsp water)/TDS. Wonderful homoeopathic combination by Reckeweg.
- Proper skin cleansing regime is to be maintained to remove excess grime and dead skin cells from your face.
- As far as acne creams/skin products are concerned, I’m not too supportive of them because I believe in the age-old wisdom what you put in your stomach affects your skin more than what you put on your face.
- But you can use a proper Moisturizer for oily skin; you have to work out which one suits your skin most. My personal favorite is Witch Hazel; Aloe Vera gel, moisturizers with Blue Berry extract, are also good options. If you already have a skin product that suits you well then you may keep using that, as I have stated earlier it hardly matters, all you need is to hydrate your skin, internally as well as topically.
Follow this regime for at least 2 -3 weeks. Try avoiding exposure to direct and harsh sunlight for optimum results.
Golden Rules to Harmony#1&2 will definitely help you in your quest for acquiring flawless skin, but to maintain it forever requires a few more steps, Golden Rule to Harmony#3 covers the maintenance part. In my next post I’ll unfold the third rule, so keep watching this space for more. Do follow this blog if you want optimum results.
Time to signout. If you find this helpful or interesting please click on the reactions below for feedback, and your comments are always welcome.